I like it.
A lot…

1 Like

Hey Man

Thanks for taking the time to listen and make a comment

Lampeo
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Really nice vibes and great glitchy drums. What modules did you use? Specifically the drumparts I mean.

1 Like

beautiful piece brother!

1 Like

The drums are a mix between the OT samples and Elements–> Warps–> OT for more efx

Thanks for listening bud

Lampeo
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Great to know. I have both modules and have been toying with the idea of using elements as a drumvoice. Might try it tonight.

Anyway great track.

1 Like

Thanks Dub…Call Me!!! We need to catch up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noise to the Fm ftw

1 Like

I suspected Mutable Instruments in the mix there, Elements for sure is a great module for percussion! So many ways to create and modulate a sound, the attenuverters are the icing.

I’m not convinced that the modular and OT combo can be beaten.
I constantly wish for more inputs on the OT though!

I run a mutant machine snare through elements and it sounds so juicy. I’ve actually been on the fence about elements as I was planning on using it on more ambient style stuff but for some reason it never really fits in with what I want to do. But using it in a percussive manner makes me look at it in a whole new way. It makes the the snare sound beefy yet elegant and very vibrant.

Cant beat it…My Favorite combo for sure!!!

1 Like

If you ever wanna trade that elements out…I have been looking for another :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure I won’t (you convinced me not to before you even asked) but I’m always open for trades.regardeless. I’m still finding my eurorack groove so if you have anything you want to ditch you can always talk to me.

Nice track! Has a mysterious quality to it.

1 Like

Awesome! I will pm you, I see your over at Muffs also, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.Nice to meet ya bud :slight_smile:

Thanks for listening and taking the time to comment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Likewise! I’ll make sure to take you up on that offer.

1 Like

:-):thumbsup:

1 Like

A beauty!