Putting envelope on retrig

My apologies if this was already asked before but is there a way to put an envelope on the retrigger function? I would like to be able to retrigger a sample without the ‘clicking’ sound at the beginning. The attack function from the amp page only seems to be functioning on the first time I trigger the sample.

Retrigs can be soften with LEN (Time mode).

You can use LEN in PIPO loop mode as a retrigs.

You can make an envelope with lfos, sync it to retrigs.

You can retrigger envelopes with Trig Counts (Hold Trig+right arrow, then up arrow).
Trig counts example :

6 Likes

I don’t think I understand I’m sorry. PIPO is pingpong loop right?
I would like to use the retrigger function with just manually triggering a sample by pressing the track trigs. With the fader I have set Scene A en Scene B at different start points so the sample starts at a random spot everytime I press the track trigger and move the scene fader. Now it always retriggers with this anoying click but I was wondering if these clicks of attack from the retrigger function can be controlled with an envelope? Like asigning something with the LFO’s perhaps?

Yes. Looping a portion of a sample can sound exactly the same as a retrig.
PIPO loop can make short loops softer.

What about Plays Free tracks and trig counts ?
With trig counts each retrig triggers envelopes.

Yes you can, lfos can be used as amp envelope with VOL destination, mode trig, preferably with Lfo designer, have to be synced to retrigs…

1 Like