Problems with Transport+Midi In

Hello!

So, those Autechre SysEx files had me get to my MM again. I haven’t used it in a while…
Now, I keep getting this problem here:
Setup is:
MD sends Clock and Transport directly to MM.
MM is set to receive both.

Alright, so far, so good, works nice.
But now, I have problems with the MM sequencer.
Even when I set MM Clock to Internal, and Transport to Ignore again, I can’t enter recording mode.
Record LED doesn’t light up, and when I use the Transport buttons (Rec, Start, Stop), they act as if I was doing Track Page Copy. But I am not holding anything else while pressing them.
The sequencer remains unresponsive until I turn the MM off and on again, or when I load another Snapshot.
I must be in some mode here that I forgot about? But I can’t find anything in the manual.
Anyone know what this is?

Thanks a lot

Ok so it’s a little different. I am getting the same problems with no Midi connected,too. At some point, Rec, Stop and Play do not respond. When there is Midi Input sending Transport, LEDs indicating Pattern position stop lighting up, too. Patterns are still played, then. But like I said, Transport using the units buttons is unresponsive. Everything else works, Trig Pads too, and I can edit sounds as well. But when playing on the Trig Pads, they don’t light up either… I tried Soft Reset and Factory Reset, but the problem keeps on resurfacing after a few minutes. Anyone else ever had this?

Hello…!!!

Am having the same problems now.
Did any of you guys figure out how to solve this?
I was running MnM in a setup with the AF and MD…
Suddely it didnt respond on transport/record/stop anymore.
Also in standalone the problem occured.
Now if i turn it of/on i can arm recording but after that i cannot turn it of anymore.
It just says copy page / undo page / clear page.

Can somebody please help me…

Thnxs