Problem to connect a Doepfer MS 404 to the Analog Keys via CV

Hello Guys,
im trying to connect the Dopefer MS 404 via CV to my AKeys. For the connection im using the elektron CV Splitter Cable in CV A/B to the MS404 Gate (red) and the CV (black). In the AK CV-Settings the CV A is adjusted like this :
Pitch/osc
note 1 at C2
voltage 1 at 0.000v
note 2 at C5
voltage 2 at 3.000v

And the CV B has the following settings:
gate
polarity as V trig
level at 5.0v

But there is still no Signal in the Analog keys. Im really lost and cant find a solution. Could someone please be kind enough to point me in the right direction as to how/what I can do?
Thanks

The cable colours is not the important bit … you need to be aware whether Tip or Ring is connected as you expect from A B settings … also which source you use for the CV settings needs to be established … and also whether you are expecting to route the sound back in, have you got the Ext In set up to allow sounds through

There are countless threads on this which cover all the likely pitfalls, this will be an easy fix

check sound through by trying midi direct from AK first, then sort for CV settings

maybe a stupid question: you do realise that cv is only for controlling an external synth, and that you need another cable to connect the output of that synth to ext in on A4?

After doing that go to fx-track and press osc-1 button. there open the volume of the ext in you connected the synths output to. you can apply A4’s effects to the sound with the other encoders on this page.

Also: put some trigs on the cv-track and make sure it’s not muted