Problem copying Tracks

Hey guys,

got a problem when trying to sort some tracks to the right pad locations so that all BDs are on track 1, all BD addons (rumble, etc.) on track 2, HH on track 3 etc…

I already learned when I press ‘Track’ and ‘Record’ (Copy) whether ‘Record’ is on or off, I copy a tracks sound only. Fine. Got that.

But then the saying goes you press ‘Func’ and Record’ (aka Copy) when in record mode, the tracks trig data is copied and can be pasted to another track. Fine. But is it true that then ONLY the pure note trigs themselves are copied and NOT the parameter lock data?

I tried it several times, every single time only the triggers got copied, but not any of the lock data, volume changes, pitch, decay, color, you name it, all of that doesn’t get copied? Really, is that true? I have to write down on a sheet of paper every triggers possible parameter lock data to reprogram it manually on the new track I copied the pure triggers to?

This just can’t be… I so hope I’m just doing something wrong and all of this is just a bad dream, please guys, save my belief in life, the universe and… everything… ty in advance :wink:

I just tried it and it works fine for me, parameter locks and all..

Strange… I tried it with several tracks and when I switch back and forth (with the same track volume setting of course) there clearly is a difference, there must be some parameters that don’t get copied over to the target track…