Problem controlling roland tb-3 with my rytm mk2

I have connected my tb-3 using midi cables midi in & midi out to my rytm, midi thru/sync b & midi out/sync a. I assume i have the cables connected to the right inputs on the rytm?
As per the instruction manual, I have gone to global settings then midi port config & set the out port func to din24 but when I hit play on the rytm i get nothing from the tb-3.
In place of a studio mixer I am running everything into my Behringer ddm4000 dj mixer with all synths going straight into the line imputs, I don’t have the midi cock running on the mixer but that shouldn’t matter as the rytm should be the master controller with tb-3 as the slave, the mixer is for live sound.
Anybody have any idea where I am going wrong, the instruction manual makes it sound easy but when i hit play on the rytm there is no sign of the tb-3.

Did you enable Transport and Clock send in the Rytm’s settings?

Err no, i haven’t don that, I assume I access this through global settings?

Global - MIDI CONFIG - SYNC

I have done that, ticked all the boxes but I still unable to start, stop or control the tempo of the tb-3 with the rytm

I have done that, ticked all the boxes but I still unable to start, stop or control the tempo of the tb-3

I worked it out, I change midi port func back to midi instead of din24 and now it works.

1 Like