Pre/Post Overbridge VST - Individual tracks + Master FX

I’m aware it is possible to route Digitone’s tracks 1-4 to individual tracks in a DAW (pre-overbridge plugin release).

Is it possible to route the separate tracks + use the Digitone’s main L/R outputs to route only the FX.

In Ableton I’m able to separate the individual tracks (dry) but I can’t seem to isolate the FX. It seems that I’m left with individual tracks and no effects, or tracks 1-4 summed to the master track with FX.

If it is not possible to route this now, will it at least be possible once the plugin is released?

1 Like

This is my biggest gripe with OB, since I rely on the internal effects. It’d be great to have a full wet fx track instead of a master l+r, I can get that without OB already… We’ll see what happens in the future.

3 Likes

I would love to see some sort of track ‘route to main’ option (similar to the RYTM). Obviously there would only be a use for it while using Overbridge. If tracks 1-4 are not ‘routed to main’, the main would essentially become an FX track when using Overbridge.

2 Likes

And then there was Digitone keys…

This is an issue for me too. The internal fx modulations are very much part of the sequences I make. It would be nice to be able to capture that in the DAW on a track by track basis.

1 Like

Amazing machine, but what’s the point of having individual tracks routed to my DAW if when I “live play” the effects on the machine those effects are only monitored through the stereo L/R and not the separate tracks that I can print? :crying_cat_face:

Hello it’s 2023 now, and this have been obviously solve…
you just have to go to “audio routing” and choose only fx on “route to main”