Possible sample looping bug

Hi, I have just bought Model:Samples and found something that looks like a bug to me. If sample looping is off for a certain track but it is turned on and off using automation when sequence runs, stopping playback does not turn the looping to the initial state (“off”) despite that LED is off. As a result, one have manually turn the looping on and off again to actually stop it.
Is this a known “feature”? Is there a way to stop sample looping automatically after playback is stopped (if it was off initially)?

I might be wrong but that could depend on how you set the decay…if it’s set on infinite then the sample will loop forever - have you tried to decrease the decay?

Yes, your are right. Decay was set to infinity. On the other hand, switching off looping manually stops the sound. Therefore one can expect sound to stop if loop LED is off. That is a bit confusing. But I see your point.

Actually, the sequencer is what stops when you hit stop. Other sounds might carry on (I think this applies to reverb and decay too). If you want all sounds to stop it’s a double tap on stop.

Thanks for the hint! I did not know that it is possible to stop all sounds in Model:Samples.