Portable Battery to Power Elektron

How you notice it ? max headphones out without running the sequencer ?

Just turn the volume down after an hour of use. It has a background hum. Ok for playing in the field but wouldnā€™t want to use it whilst recording.

1 Like

ok i will focus more on it to heard it ā€¦ shame a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably comes from the Built-In Air Vents as someone said earlier in this thread or another one each time thereā€™s a fan thereā€™s noisesā€¦ :
Built-In Air Vents: Keep the power bank running smoothly with a set of vents thatā€™ll cool it down and wonā€™t let the dust in; turn the power bank on/off by holding the power button for 3 seconds and remember to turn it off to save precious juice when not in use.

+1 on this one or the smaller version along with the OT psu.

Just ordered one of these. Does it have enough power to run 2 Elektrons at once if I use a 2 way adapter?

i donā€™t knowā€¦ What I do know is I can run my A4 mk2 from 8am to 11.30 and i get 2 led meter left on the Batteryā€¦ so maybe itā€™s possible but you probably will get 2 hoursā€¦ maybe a bit more but not that much.

But as i donā€™t know. I prefer to shut my mouth. IF SOMEONE already TRY this or KNOW itā€™s working can he confirm to Michael ? Thanks everyone

Very pleased to report that plugging 2 machines in (Octatrack Mk 1 and Rytm Mk 1) works perfectly! Will have to charge up fully and then see how long it lasts in this configuration!

1 Like

Iā€™ve taken my mobile setup into work today. Octatrack, Ravpower and an iPad! Will report back on how my lunch hour goes!

3 Likes

How is that Ravpower working out for you? Iā€™m considering scoring one soon

Hey! I just ordered one of these. Arrives tomorrow. I like that it comes with that 2.5mm connector for Elektrons.

Rytm MK1 drinks 14 W typical. I wonder if this battery gives it a good 6 hours of operation.

Iā€™m hoping this means that when powering the OTMKII and Digitone, which each use 7W typical, it will last a good bit longer. I wasnā€™t necessarily looking for the highest capacity battery out there, just something very portable. at 5.4"x3"x1.5", this looks to have both capacity and portability covered!
I wouldnā€™t use it for more than a few hours at a time, but not having to go back and recharge before each mobile session will be very nice.

Talentcell battey arrived.
Need to do a full charge and then test, but so far so good.

Happy with the size for $65.
About 1/2 the size of an FMR RNC or RNLA.

3 Likes

The blue tint whatever lighting you are using gives the ot a nice color.

4 Likes

Itā€™s the Indiana Feb blue sky coming through the winder

4 Likes

Just got the cylindrical Ravpower AC outlet pack today and tested it with my OT mk1. Works so good!

4 Likes

The Talentcell looks great, but my octatrack (MK1) takes 6Vā€¦or am I missing something?

I have a MKII, hence the 12V battery pack.

1 Like

ah I see

have you tested for how long it powers the octatrack mk1?

Iā€™ve been using Talentcell to power my AR and A4 for the past two years. They work great! Able to get roughly 4 hours of play time on a single charge.
I know use them for my OTmk2 and get about 5 hours of use.

Love it!

3 Likes

yea, the Talentcell has become my default Digitone power source. :slight_smile: