Portable Battery to Power Elektron

OT is 6v, as the silvers’ are. The battery you propose doesn’t propose less than 9v ?

Do I miss something ?

Cheers

What is available that fits for the Rytm or A4 in EU? Amazon won’t deliver to Sweden …

Bump for above question :slight_smile:

Maybe this…

I just found this on my FB feed and plan on picking one up. I am in no way related to these guys, but this might be the answer some of us MD/MnM users have been looking for!

thanks for pointing this out. i have signed up!

Awesome! I’m super pumped.

Will the omnicharge work with the Octatrack?

If I’m reading all the info on their page correctly, it should basically power anything that you plug into a wall.

I asked about using the OmniCharge with synths and this was the response I got:

“Hi Julian, Yes Omnicharge Pro can work as a wall outlet BUT with maximum 100W power output; also note our AC output uses a modified sine wave which support most common electronic charging such as your laptops etc. We recommend that you read the technical specification of your synthesizers and drum machines to learn if their rated power consumption exceed our 100W limit and double confirm with the manufacturer to find out if modified sine wave will work with your device. Best, Team Omnicharge”

I remember reading on one of these posts about the modified sine-wave not being good for gear. Also, I’m not knowledgeable enough to understand the 100w thing. Is that enough for the MD/MnM?

If this isn’t gonna work, I wanna cancel my funding.

I have the lifepower battery which uses the same principle and uses a modified sinewave too. Also 100w maximum. It works like a charm with Elektron boxes.

One of the greatest landscapes I’ve ever seen! :wink:

http://www.xtorm.eu/de/power-banks/laptop-power-bank-18-000/

works several hours with 3 connected elektron devices and a normal EU power plug.

Did anyone already tried this one?

Slightly related. Constructed a boombox which provides power for any external devices. Amplifier uses 12v, but Drok voltage regulator converts it to 6v for machinedrum. There is also usb power for any device and a 4 channel mono mixer for park jamming! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Awesome !!!

Wouaow, admirable !
My dream.

@Lukree Mind sharing some details/pointers on the DIY thread, please ?
This is just sooo what I need ! You rule mate !
:smiley:

Sure!

Will post some details once I got a minute. Currently going to a summer cottage with friends to test the damn thing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes