Polyend Play

Agreed. Anyone with a unit would know the embargo date. With the @ mention in the post, this looks like a purposeful bit of PR

This sounds like a Wavestation wave sequence…

On the first photo from Superbooth, wheen zooming a lot, I see 2 another jacks. So it could be line output, midi in & midi out :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I parted ways with a Synthstrom Deluge recently. I wanted to love it, but the stubborn lack of a coherent UI, was off putting. Still, I somewhat regret moving it along, as I really liked the concept. New gear has been coming recently, the excellent Roland JX-08, JD-08. Critter & Guitari just put out a really neat looking Organelle. 1010Music has some new products. The OxiOne Sequencer. Some really nice products are finally becoming available. But I am holding out for this product. Any ideas when this will be available ? Somewhere I read May. I hope this is worth the wait.

3 Likes

monthly-ish update to see if those who know want to say something or if there is a magic leak on the internet :smiley:

4 Likes

It will probably be revealed at or just before Superbooth 22 in mid-May. Their company details in the list of exhibitors is the same as last year with the telling detail about new devices (yes, plural, but they said last time too):

2 Likes

…plural indeed…in this case…it means TWO… :wink:

4 Likes

You rotten teaser, you …

2 Likes

Look, @reeloy is caving - he’s already spilling the beans more than I did on the 1010 nanoboxes. Let’s just be real nice and play our cards straight and he’ll be singing like a canary bird before the week’s over.

11 Likes

Polyend or syntakt? that’s the question. I can only afford 1.

I’ll probably get the first one announced. let’s be honest.

…and then I’ll get the other one too :grin::beers:

7 Likes

Based on @reeloy, you will have to make at choice between Polyend MagicSurprise #1 et Polyend MagicSurprise #2. Forget the Syntakt, accept the polyendauts way.

1 Like

:joy::point_up_2:

1 Like

…really sorry…but that’s about all the beans i can spill…

…it’s all based on what happened last year at superbooth…
where i lingered along with cenk…and as u guys can imagine, that’s an experience of it’s own kind, since he’s THE most public face of elektron, havin’ a walk a with him over a music teck sales show means another little next stop at every second corner…
hey…hello…how are u…sooo nice to see u…what’s up…good to see u again…u name it…

in fact, after a while i had to split for an hour or two, to finally see the things i really wanted to see, instead of standing next by waiting to continue with him…

and when we met again, next stop was erica synth…same procedure as every year…
hey cenk, how are u, good to see u…same story kept on rollin…
and right next to ericas, well, there was polyend…and there even a bigger but same procedure…and all i witnessed was nothing but a little special and top secret preview by them…
for his eyes and ears only…

so, please forgive me…i can’t drop anything but these nerve wracking vague and rotten teasing i already did… :wink:

9 Likes

He’s starting to crack, @circuitghost :wink:

9 Likes

:wink:

it’s sooooo hard to shut up, since u guys are all soooo keen to hear more…
but noooooooooo…i won’t crack…i also have to wait and see…same as u…
patience please…in this case…polite 'n polish patience…

5 Likes

I see @Scot_Solida liking all @reeloy’s recent posts too, suspiciously without speaking up himself. I reckon Scot knows something too :slight_smile:

7 Likes

they’re in cahoots :hot_face:

2 Likes

…yaaaa…exactly…i’m pretty sure, cenk was not the “only” one…
must have been a few other carefully selected personalities they were giving a first proud glance on what they’re gonna come up with…
soooon…sooooo soooooon… :wink:

2 Likes

FBI mode: @reeloy is silently “winking” the number of weeks until the reveal with the number of extra “o”s in his “soon” message. So, between 2 and 4 weeks until launch. Case closed.

5 Likes

Let’s put money in a jar for @reeloy and see what happens.

1 Like