Polyend Play

Better hope it has some good sample management capabilities to manage that lot! :grinning:

1 Like

Let’s wait to see it in action.

1 Like

Maybe there’s a Polyend Rec coming later at £1600

2 Likes

Tech spec implies access to 3000 samples on the grid
So no limits like digitakt sample slots … you can choose from all the samples to play instantly. ?
8 tracks x 16 patterns x 16 steps … each step has unique sample to play back. And 900+ samples to spare.

I hope play modes is more than forward , backwards and ping pong ( the normal basic set ).

or a polyend Work, with huge learning curve & a big ass manual to rival OT’s.

5 Likes

Lol. I literally went through every sample(for the Isla S2400 which is now sold). I had to cull ruthlessly to stop going mad with the file management.

2 Likes

Maybe I am alone in this, but I consider the external battery not as an usp. That is actually the one thing I hate about the polyend tracker.

1 Like

Not really sure where this fits in if you have a tracker. Keen to see it in action

What does a dj style filter mean?

To me it just means turn it left and the highs are taken out and turn it right and the lows are taken out. Both gradually until nothing is left unfiltered.

Or it could be DJ-style kill switches for different bands. Sudden removal of lows, for example.

1 Like

The filter on the Novation Circuit is that way and super fun.

2 Likes

M8 has one like that on the master too, it’s really good. p-lockable.

2 Likes

As long as the knob has a detent so that it’s easy to know when you’re back at neutral, all good.

reserving judgement for SuperBooth 2023!

1 Like

Seems like a fair take. I’m feeling a lot like a Deluge fanboy reading these specs and limitations.

2 Likes

I wonder if a lot of them are based off of the Performance Pattern Play Modes of the Tracker. There are like 20 of them that scatter/shuffle/remix, etc.

2 Likes

don’t count Polyend out though, this might be a quite quirky instrument to behold and if the sum of the parts surpasses the whole it might just be very special

2 Likes

3 note polyphony for midi will make this an ez no for me.

Was really excited that the little mini pads would have aftertouch or velocity sensitivity but looks like ima shoot for a pyramid now

1 Like

In the box

• Food

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keeping me interested now!!!

Pretty low spec if that info is legit.
€799 for that… They’re Deluginal!

Seriously, get a Deluge and use your ears :wink: