Polyend Play

Yeah, the problem is not the amount of LFOs, but the available destinations :frowning:

1 Like

Phwoar.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdWTtt3D1EZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes
9 Likes

Ooh, 22 hours to go :tada::tada::tada:

Edit: also, from the screengrab, there are (maybe) three main modes: Live Rec, Play, Perform!

1 Like

I honestly can’t believe this thing hasn’t been fully leaked at this point, and that they (technically) made it all the way to super booth. Anyway its been fun reading along! Looking forward to seeing the specs tomorrow.

1 Like

Polyend Pray!

1 Like

with special guest “COVID”?! someone really named themselves this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Pretty sure he means he has covid.

6 Likes

Check out the pics posted earlier in this thread. PS For those late to the party:

3 Likes

instant pre purchase for me!

in the description: "I am back home and ready to tell you all you need to know about the Play. I also have COVID-19 quite badly and may cancel/postpone this if I’m not feeling well enough to get through an hour on stream. Thanks for understanding (assuming you understand, if not, f u :face_with_thermometer:) "

1 Like

I just bought a Squid…might have to send it back!

His albums are great, though (:

I was excited about it, but it appears way too limited for the price in comparison to something like the Digitakt or the Deluge.

https://www.woodbrass.com/groovebox-samplers-polyend-play-p365806.html

6 Likes

Finally, a leak!

So no sampling? I don’t even see where it mentions using your own samples. It mentions twice using the 3000 included samples. And unfortunately, no built-in battery, but can use powerbank.

1 Like

Sounds awesome from that link … 8 sample tracks, and 8 polyphonic midi tracks, for starters.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. Surely this can’t be the case…

Sounds like it does Ableton-like clip launching though, which is really neat.

I’d wager its transfer em to the sd card externally, then re-insert.

that’s my guess.

1 Like

Yeah, I would have to think so.

I’m ok with that. would prefer extensive sampling capabilities obvs :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

no lfo’s? :thinking: maybe lfo’s will be implemented like on tracker.