Polyend Play

:pray: Mostly missing what is below Chance and Fx and for the rest, we have it all, I think :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it read Patterns rather than Performance on the top right, no?

2 Likes

Maybe Action underneath Chance – i.e., chance of doing what. And it’s either Drive or Delete underneath FX. I think :face_with_monocle:

And I agree, @Maiaioian, Patterns fits the space.

1 Like

I was already thinking Action and Drive, yes

1 Like

It looks like it’s trying to be in the middle of model:samples and digitakt, it will be kinda weird if it’s more expensive than digitakt, but who knows, we don’t yet know the whole details.

1 Like

i think FX button is actually

FILL (DELETE)

4 Likes

Also let’s hope they’ll have more advanced sound design options. Like LFO and stuff. I mean more than what’s on the panel.

1 Like

I think you’re right … it’s more in keeping with the rest of the buttons in the group … and ‘fill’ is a tracker feature isn’t it ?

yes it is…

Yep looks more like that ! Same for patterns instead of performance.

1 Like

For labelling completeness, we also have these four straight from the horse’s mouth:

3 Likes

Don’t forget the display seems to have labels within the display area. Could be the LFO controls are in a menu there ?

I would love to hear a horse say “Variation”.

5 Likes

It’s a shame but then it would increase costs, I guess, and they have the Poly 2 midi to CV converter module for those into Eurorack stuff. Being able to sequence semi-modulars directly with this would be awesome tho admittedly.

They need to release this today so they can start collecting their well deserved money before SuperBooth.

2 Likes

Yeah, otherwise I’m going to be tempted to accept the Syntakt delivery tomorrow instead of declining it :)))))

1 Like

You guys are all missing the big picture here…

• Polyend Tracker can play games.
  • The new device is called Polyend Play

IT’S CLEARLY A PLAYSTATION IN DISGUISE!

See I figured it all out. Mic drop.

3 Likes

Let’s see if they heart this one like all the others…

7 Likes

we really are living in the golden age of music gear aren’t we

5 Likes

Polyend’s social media guy runs down the hall and barrels into the the CEO’s office, barely able to catch his breath.

Social Media Guy: Sir!! It happened. They’ve got it…
CEO: Who’s got what?
Social Media Guy: Elektronauts, sir. They’ve got Play.
CEO: (stands up, removes glasses) How?
Social Media Guy: They’re persistent. A user named Alex put the pieces together.
CEO: (jiggles a Tracker jogwheel as he thinks) How much time do we have?
Social Media Guy: Not long. Their hype thread will likely hit 1k posts before the day’s end.
CEO: Okay. Release it.

17 Likes