Polyend Play

The sound was ‘OK’, some of the patches I heard made by other people sounded pretty good but I just couldn’t use it for anything advanced without a screen (and I couldn’t read the writing on the box itself even with my reading glasses!). The sequencer concept was fun and that why I have an OXI ONE now triggering the sounds of my Eurorack, DAW or even my iPad (over BT). To be honest the iPad sounds better than the deluge did to me, but then an M1 iPad has a lot more processing power than most hardware synths and for me the OXI + iPAD is about perfect (so I have no new Polyend Lust… yet!)

1 Like

I think a single patch on the Deluge can sound absolutely great.

It’s when you use a few of them together, and maybe some samples to boost, you’re in trouble.

:rofl: what a larrikin

What are you triggering on iPad? I’d love a hardware interface with the flexibility of software.

I use AUM (this is what made the iPad work for me) as a host mixer with AU plugins.
AUM - Audio Mixer on the App Store (apple.com)

There are so many good sounds to play I don’t know where to start- Korg stuff, Arturia SEM, Moog stuff, sugar bytes stuff, SynthMaster (a lot of the VST stuff is identical on iPAD)…none AU stuff I still love include Borderlands which is enough reason for anyone musician to own an iPAD :slight_smile:

Borderlands Granular on the App Store (apple.com)

2 Likes

This is the sole reason I have an iPad. Okay, that and Koala.

I’m still waiting for the unread blue graphic on the thread heading to be 30+
That all be the day it is revealed and YouTube has videos with plants and toys. And whatever the device is in the middle.

Next week …. ? … more waiting.

4 Likes

Me too. I guess next week we’ll get another teaser. I don’t think they’ll lunch before super booth

They are really dragging this one out. Better be a killer device:)

1 Like

Let’s keep the good times rolling

8 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

Meanwhile I just pulled my custom MPC1000 with usb battery and Bluetooth midi. And boy I love that thing.

Fuck GAS :)) … who am I lying to?

3 Likes

Success!

1 Like

is it out?? oh just trolls… they do die when the sun comes out though

This worked, I was like ”Whoa” and then I was like ”Oh COME ON” but then I was like ”Well played, gentlemen.”

4 Likes

For every new post in this thread, they delay the product another week.

7 Likes

…thats a bummer. :grimacing:

+1 week

1 Like

In what way is any of these new machines better than this?

8 Likes

Also, before buying anything, wait to see how the Syntone turns out…

2 Likes