[ Poll ] How many are interested by a LAYERS101 Sound Pack?

How many interested by a LAYERS101 Sound Pack?

In the same concept from LOWEND 101 that could be the next thing i bring to the community, Sound Pack + Learning Content… (AR mk1 & mk2)

The Sound Bank will contain Presets from the Synth engines, Drum Layered… (Kits)

The learning booklet will explain how to get the most from Drum Layering :

Covering Tips & Tricks regarding Drum Layering, Tuning, External Processing (mk1) & Internal Processing (mk2) of the Layers. How to associate materials sonically to build “fresh” and “cut in the mix” Drums, Bass, Noises, FX, Stabs, Chords, Plucks… (One-Shots Short Samples).

Covering the effects Delay, Reverb, Distortion, Compressor…
Coming with a Sample Layering Toolkit (Sound Design from me and crafted for the AR)

This project will start as soon as i finished the Lowend 101 booklet if the community shows some interest for this New Project “Layers 101” by likes and comments ! any suggestions are welcome :wink:

19 Likes

After that i focus on my Music and my Live Performance and i hope the preparation of my machines shared with you partially will serve you as much as me to kick starter your music or learning … and for more advanced users well, hope you like the stuff…

William

Lowend was dope and I’ll never say no to free presets!

3 Likes

Sounds like fun :wink:

1 Like

Great idea. I am always interested to learn more, particularly about the AR and some tricks for the synth engines :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you seriously even asking? Of course I’m interested. Or more elaborate: layering (multiple) samples and the analog engines for best effect in a systematic fashion is not trivial for a pair of untrained ears (quite a few of which, including my own) can be found here I believe. Hence, I think this could be an endeavor even more valuable than the LOWEND one. To be honest, I consider the explanations more important than the actual sounds and I would be totally prepared to give a donation to show my appreciation.

3 Likes

Definitely interested as well!!

1 Like

I still haven’t had the time to go forensics on LowEnd…
Man, you deliver awesome and fast !
January 2018 is Wild !

3 Likes

Yes please…more help I get on sound design etc by learning from packs like this the better.

Had a quick play with lowend and its really good. Look forward to the booklet and trying to reconstruct these when I get the time.

1 Like

eagerly awaiting :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am. Next time I m in France I owed you a pint or a coffee for your work.

1 Like

Cover done, nice start right :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Withdrawn by OP request