PL-3 doesn't fit

I had the pl-2 lids for my MK1 boxes and they fit like a glove. Recently got the Rytm MKII. This week got the PL-3 lid for it and it is not wide enough to fit properly. Its just a little off and even forcing it, it will eventually pop up again from the pressure. Anyone else experience this? my machine doesn’t look warped or anything like that. No excessive gaps, etc.

My lid for the dt does that.

1 Like

it sounds like your box is a little “skewed”- the tolerances of the screw holes in the top panel can allow for metal enclosure/ box part to be slightly twisted out of square. My digitone was like that. Just loosen the screws on the top panel a little, set the box down on a flat surface, and tighten the screws back up while applying a little downward pressure. Once the screws are snug, everything should stay in place.

I’m not sure the construction of the four/rytm mkII allows for much warping of the case. Going to patchwerks today to try on their machine and hopefully just the lid needs replacing.

I have the pl3 for my Rytm2. Fit good and snug for it.

1 Like

oh, sorry. I missed that it was MKII. that is milled aluminum, right? That should be square, for sure.

1 Like

Went and got a replacement today. my lid didn’t fit well on their machines and their demo lid wasn’t much better. They opened another and it fits perfect. I think overall they were designed too tight for the margin of difference with them.