Pictures Of Gear

Yes indeed. This style still has to be invented…
I’m working on it !

Must be a new drunken genre only experienced with too much tonic.

Current workbench status.

5 Likes

work bench. brilliant.

need to get a shapeshifter in my setup this year. eurorack goals :smiley:

Considering that @kisielk works for Intellijel, I think it is indeed a work bench :ecstatic:

Yeah, my studio is tidier :wink:

2 Likes

Those 7U case are the absolute bomb. Love love it. Light & portable, clean power etc… I can’t wait for the new tiles to hit the EU shops.

From this morning :

Some more Verbos next + lots of tiles !

9 Likes

Hey great place you have !

is this a forest outside ??

I imagine you having studio in the middle of nowhere in a wooden house ! hehe

Nice Polyevolver!

1 Like

Thanks! You’re pretty much exactly right. It’s a fairly tiny cabin in the woods outside the town of Squamish, BC. An awesome place to work on music! Here’s a pic I had to snap after our first dump of snow last year. You can see the drum kit inside on the left. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Oh man, that is my dream setup!!! Congrats!

Yeah mine too! This pic was in a better time. The place is actually super rickety and needs to be torn down this summer to make way for a new house. (Not our choice/property) Time to find another one!

Sorry to hear that and best of luck finding your new setup. One day…I’d so love to have the studio in the woods. To look out and see that green…it must be so inspiring.

2 Likes

Are you the void that knew how to take apart Cool Edit Pro and put it back together?

How can you mix in that nonsymmetric setup? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the photo! it is beautiful !!

And good luck finding another one, i am sure you will find it !

P.S
Now I am seriously thinking of finding one for us here ( me and my girlfriend ):thumbsup:

1 Like

Straight out of squampton! Sweet I can’t wait to move back there!

1 Like

Holy shit. 3 shapeshifters
Smart man. Best euro oscillator module :grinning:

1 Like

Valid question. That setup isn’t ideal… space limited… but there is a PA system in the lounge room for when symmetry motivates, & when my kid goes to sleepovers out of house, or when mom won’t get out of bed in the morning and needs an alarm clock.:smiling_imp:

1 Like