Personal Ad

Lonely developer seeks eager beta testers for cross-platform shenanigans.

Me: Likes long walks on the beach, romantic dinners, fine wine, matrydom, moonbeams and bunny rabbits…

You: Owns an Octatrack (or two), uses OSX (10.9 to 10.12), good communicator, wants a free copy of software, doesn’t get upset with minor bugs, has some spare time.

Interested? Contact me :heart:

8 Likes

Now you wanting me to buy that second OT is starting to make sense :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll take the dinner, fine wine and a walk on the beach… but do you like dogs and want children???

1 Like

Are they Vizla’s?

5 Likes

1 Like

this kind of thread by Rusty makes me totally forget about Elektron news :slight_smile:

what are you up to??? OT2? ah ah kiddin’

2 Likes

Hi Rusty, I am interested in being your beta tester and fulfill the requirements. Through which channel would you like to be contacted? I can offer skype, facebook, mail, fax, your forum and telepathy.

2 Likes

:joy: you forget SMS, Flashcode, Twit, … DNA data

My dream developer! :heart_eyes:
I use macOS 10.12 here, only one :elot: though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Perhaps I could help?

PS no vizslas, but I’ve got some lightly used geriatric cats if you’re flexible?

Are the cats Pilates grand masters?

Right… I’ve got a shed load of emails / messages / pms etc to respond to. I probably only need 5 or 6 cats at most though… bear with me.

I should try online dating more often… :heart:

5 Likes

Beta-test Rusty :smiley:

1 Like

No, no, you’ve just got a simple slip of the 2. he said 2OT

1 Like

Designer / Developer / OT+AR here. Happy to help out.

I posted this on matchmaker for ya!

I’ve wrote in FB yesterday, as Serge.

Developer, Yosemite+OT.

Did someone wispered oberbridge ?

All aboard the Beta train! [*]

[*] Well, all those with tickets at least :expressionless:

Not I clucked the chicken.

Rusty,
I finished my project management certification. At your service on the weekend. I’m on Yosemite OS X. I am normally free Saturday and Sundays to do testing. Holler back