Performing standing up

The Octa-Tar is obviously the best solution for gigging!

2 Likes

Who is this?

Get the guitar strap to OT and you’re ready to go… well and you need some practise :nerd_face: It took me a few months :joy:

1 Like

It’s me :grinning: With my band. We only had a few gigs after bassist leaved so the project is on pause now. There was one song we performed with Octatar called “People are robots” so OT suited it well. And everybody was asking: “What is this mysterious machine?”. :alien:

And now I on my solo project using OT in more usual ways:

4 Likes

I might actually try that.
How are the wooden end cheeks attached to your OT?

I used mdr.Volga stand by MDR.modular. It’s not designed for this, but worked perfectly for me.

1 Like

I like these for drum machines and samplers:

I use a collapsible Orchestral music stand for my MPC while standing. Works great though I went cheap so it’s a little flimsy. Works great to adjust angles too. I also love for when I hit the couch, adjust height and away I go.

Edit: added a pic of it and my my disgusting basement. Also put rubber feet on the ledge to prevent any scratches.

Just remembered i made an ChaossTribeTar once (chaosspad + Korg Es-1. See picture below (me on the left with it):

IBOX 028

In the same gig we also had an ironingboard for my old DX21 (painted red) and next to it on the rack wich normaly holds the iron again a chaosspad (me on the right):

Oh and this is the song we made with the ChaossTribeTar:

2 Likes

Just what ever table is handy. Milk crates to add height if you need it. Prop things up at an angle with rolls of gaffa tape.
Milk crates. Gaffa tape. Standard music equipment.

3 Likes