Perf pads controlling A4

GREAT ! Now I want the RYTM even more :disappointed: :joy:

Interesting. Do you mean using the whole grid as a XY pad controller or is there something I overlooked and you can in fact use each pad as an individual XY surface ?

And how can you get a persistent MIDI signal (like : performance knob A sticks to 57, then I press the pad and now it sticks to 68)
Maybe there was some kind of QuNeo update lately, I’ll check this ![/quote]

Both the pads and the sliders can be set so it ‘latches’ the last value or return to whatever value you want when you let go of the pads/slider.

From memory, I think the value is “-1” for latched mode for the sliders. For pads , you need to set it to toggle mode and continuous value.

Check out the QuNeo manual. It’s mentioned on the part using the editor.

Cool, thanks guys !
I’ll definitely check this !

Reviving this thread for the sake of not repeating the topic!
I can’t get this to work and it’s doing my frckin nut in…
I have the ar and a4 set to the same auto channels and the pad pressure dest set int+ext. Midi in and out is set to midi only on both. I have both set to send and receive nrpn and ar param output is set to nrpn. Performance macros are set up on encoders a-c. When I try changing with ar pad pressure I get nothing. If I set up a midi track on octa and set to the auto channel of a4 I can control the macros using the correct cc values but just cant get it to work with the ar pad pressure. This would be really sweet if I can get it to work - am I missing something?