"Pedalboard" Flight case

I am making a pedalboard type case so can easily setup live. Does anyone use dual lock to attach their modules to boards? Bearing in mind I would like to sometimes remove the modules as well. Velcro doesn’t seem strong enough.

I use velcro form my OT in my pedal case. works perfectly. you just have to make sure you cover a large enough part of the bottom panel with it.
The pedalboard came with velcro so I didn’t bother retro fitting it with anything else. I’ve never heard of this dual lock stuff before tho. I’ll look into that.

2 Likes

^what he said…i used to have all my gear in a pedalboard/flight case and industrial Velcro from the hardware store worked perfectly.

1 Like

+1 i have a pedal case and velcro just keep very well all things in place.

1 Like

I’ve put together many many guitar pedalboards over the years. Make sure (as others have said) that you’re using industrial grade Velcro. Not all Velcro has the same grip.

Also, don’t overdue it on the Velcro, otherwise you might literally tear the bottom of your Elektron off while trying to remove it (if you ever end up needing to) from the pedalboard.

I have an old Machinedrum that’s velcroed to a rack drawer in a 27 space shock mounted Anvil road case. I just completely covered the bottom of the Machinedrum in Velcro. I hate to think of how difficult that is going to be to remove if/when the day comes.

2 Likes