Pedal setup help

Hi,

Looking for some help please. Trying to set my tc electronix flashback x4 as an aux send on my desk. Got the aux output going into pedal inputs then outputs into l/r stereo channel on desk. Delay will only play through the left side? Cant quite understand how. Tried different cables but still the same. I did just buy the unit 2nd hand off ebay a month ago but now is the first time setting it up. Goosed unit or user error? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If anyone can help, that would be cool!

Have you tried running the L and R outs separately, to eliminate any potential issue with the pedal outputs themselves? Beyond that, check for panning settings and try different routing in / out of your desk etc to eliminate those potentials, then check there’s no setting on the pedal that determines what goes through each output?

Cheers for the reply. Yeah man. I mean it’s setup the exact same way as my eventide space… i just thought… it would be the same. I managed to get it setup to play stereo on the ping pong setting but as soon as I move the aux knob up on the dedicated channel the left output is considerably louder than the left. Checked all the panning on corresponding channels and everything is set to the middle… weird!

Even though it’s setup in stereo it still doesnt sound like it should. Anyway, thanks for the input. It’s much appreciated.:stuck_out_tongue:

No worries, sounds like an odd one! Maybe a dud pedal :confused:

I haven’t got a flashback myself, maybe someone else round here will - might be worth putting the pedal name in the title to help get more specific advice :crossed_fingers:

If the pedal is set up as stereo, and you only send it a mono signal, it migth be that it only outputs on the one channel. For my stereo pedals i use two aux’es to send to both left and right.

Or i just change the pedal to mono operation.