Peaceful's Tracks

Let’s start this out with my first Syntakt jam!

Let’s go with some retro-future synthwave vibes featuring Elektron Syntakt and Roland J-6. After jamming this arrangement, I polished it with saturation, compression, EQ and limiting courtesy of Izotope Neutron and Ozone. The syntakt is my first experience with the Elektron workflow.

5 Likes

Here’s a groovy dub techno performance on the elektron syntakt with dub chords from the modal argon8 through strymon’s el capistan tape delay. Live playing keyboards is pretty tough for me, but I’m working on it!

1 Like

psy-techno live performance - elektron syntakt, modal argon8, ableton live. Too fast to be psybient, too slow to be psytrance. “psy-techno” it is!

Take a two minute JRPG journey across the lava fields with my syntakt and sp404mk2. Hope you learned Float!

1 Like

I made a 128bpm lowkey techno / minimal house track on the Elektron Syntakt. Tell me what you think!

2 Likes

some lofi/chill hop, with a little piano jamming (push2 is cheat)

Here’s a 96bpm chiptune~ish track on syntakt and digitone, mixed with some retro electric piano.

I made some Dub Techno on my new MPC Live 2. I think it turned out pretty well! If it is your thing, take a listen.

2 Likes

Here’s a chill hiphop beat based around retro rhodes and juno sounds. Two and a half minutes. Hope you like!

Another relaxed boom bap beat for you all. Also, meet my cat Becca…

Moog Subharmonicon with friends.