Pass me your opinions on wireless earbuds

I still have my Jabra Elite 65t, they’re pretty good. Fit my ears well and I’m surprised they’ve lasted so long. They sound good but bass is a bit lacking, imo, I might get some AirPod Pros when these finally die

1 Like

The fit is surprisingly good, as are the bud options. I’ve got rid of a few pairs just on the basis of them not staying in place… and I mean properly in place so the bass stays consistent… and the Sony’s are as good as I’ve had, and the noise-cancellation is the best I’ve had too. They far surpassed my previous favourites for this, Bose ones, and both are far beyond AirPods.

AirPods always move in my ear, to a really annoying position where the bass end just sounds rubbish.

If you can try some different pairs out, it’s definitely worth it.

2 Likes

I would test them. I thought I would wait till oktober but most important is a good and comfy fit and best in class ANC.

I bought some Supra Nero TX off a coworker recently, and nothing but good things to say. Relatively cheap and sound way better than they should :+1:

1 Like

I’m in the market for a pair and Senheiser Momentum 3 popped up from a list. Anyone has experience with those?

Thanks.

Tchu

Definitely Apple Beats Fit Pro.

Pretty much all of the functionality of AirPod Pros (no magnetic case charging) but much better sound, looks and fit.

Just be prepared for people thinking you are talking to yourself as they are barely visible in your ears. Which is why I love them. The white AirPod Pros look silly to me for some reason.

I’ve been using the Galaxy buds plus for 2.5 years or something and almost everything about them is great. The fit, the sound, the design, the battery life, the connection stability…
One thing I hate is how their microphones have deteriorated. When I just bought them, everyone could hear me clearly even if I was on a motorbike. In a few months the mics collected dust or whatever, and now they suck. I still talk while driving, but people often complain about sound quality, sometimes having issues understanding me (though what’s suspicious is that 90% of complaints come from one person, a hardcore Apple fan).
Tried cleaning them, nothing changed. But if you don’t talk much, they are perfect.