Overbridge troubles should be a lesson learned

it is very much my business and the business of anyone who payed premium price for what should be premium product. We’re not talking about 100 buck Volcas here.

1 Like

The sense of entitlement is baffling…

That word, it’s used on the internet quite a lot.

Premium price? it’s what it costs… what’s the premium?

You bought an expensive synth… it is what it is, you didn’t buy shares in Elektron…

Entitlement? Like telling people what they can or can not post?

yes, funny that…

When people start chirping “I want, I want” because they bought something, it does seem like entitlement…

1 Like

And I post my opinions and comments on the forum. Any business should take an interest in what their customers are thinking. It’s not like I’m starting a demonstration outside Elektron HQ.

1 Like

no, people can post whatever they want, and people can respond however they want. I don’t agree that buying an synth gives anyone the right to start telling a company how they should do business…

What does “rights” have to do with this?

I want the company from which I bought gear to follow through with their promises?

#SoEntitled

If buyers stop buying because they’re fed up, the company goes under. Buyers fuel the company’s success.

You’re not helping by getting in the way of how people vent their frustration

2 Likes

This thread is making me happy I am divorced :grin:

2 Likes

Are you sure you have the right to be happy about that?

They said, ‘we aim to have something by this date’…

then they said ‘Sorry, we were wrong, it will be later than that’

I’m not sure how keeping us informed is, by any means, is not following through on their promises…

When did they even promise?

Bickering for the sake of bickering,
“Oh wait, let me explain my argument again

I think your services are better suited in the “feature request” threads.

Explain how one would be “entitled” simply for wanting product to do what is LITERALLY PRINTED ON THE BOX. I’ll wait…

4 Likes

Easy there everyone, more deep breaths, less hitting reply button…

2 Likes

Not at all… I too am disappointed in not having the latest version of OB… but I’m not going to start calling Elektron liars because of it…

Now now children, let’s all play nice :yum:

That’s the issue. There is no version, latest or otherwise, for the Digitakt.