Overbridge trouble: no output in Control panel. Ableton no input

Hi guys,

Got myself a AR a few weeks a go and now i’m trying to get overbridge to work: without succes so far.
Tried with Ableton and with Logic. After searching for hours here and anywhere else on the interwebs + the overbridge manual i cant find a solution.

When i open up the control pannel my AR is recognised and when i press play on my AR the pannel indicates that theres is audio coming through. However i can’t here any audio coming from my mac.
Any ideas?

Then in Ableton my problems are reversed: i can get my Ar to Sync: when i press play in Ableton my AR starts to play and i can here the sounds…however the tracks in Ableton aren’t getting the audio. I followed every step from the youtube video from Mr. Dataline and some others…but its not working here.

Mac software is updated and so is Logic/Ableton and Control Panel.

Can someone please help me?
Maybe someone know a step-by-step set up (for Ableton of Logic AND the settings inside my AR)?

Any help is very welcome!

Might be an idea to stick some screenshots up mate.

Ableton appears to be the most stable daw with OB, so that likely means it’s a simple fix :slight_smile:

This sounds like an issue I’ve been experiencing. I have a basic mixer connected thru USB to my laptop. I usually use the drivers of this mixer in the my DAW’s audio preferences. However, I noticed there is conflicts between overbridge drivers and my mixer. I can’t get audio running either in the control panel or in Ableton when I don’t manually set my audio preferences in Ableton to Overbridge.

It is not an issue with my computer, because I also have another soundcard.

You might be experiencing the same issue. What’s your setup ? (soundcard, which one etc.)
Try setting your audio preferences to Overbridge (input and output first; if it works try input Overbridge and then Output your soundcard). This is not a permanent fix but it will help you to identity it.

EDIT: Oops I didn’t read the line when you say you receive audio in the control panel. So my post is likely irrelevant !
Some pictures of your Ableton setup could help us !