Overbridge to edit patterns

Hello, I registered to Elektronauts just for this question:

Does Overbridge allows to edit the patterns created within the Digitone?!?
If not will it do so in a future update?

I’m quite desperate for this as I find turning a song created on a daw into Digitone patterns quite a tidious process.
But also I find editing intricate patterns created within the Digitone take a lot of brain. Especially when you do different sound parameter lock per step on all 4 fm tracks + 4 midi tracks.
It would be great to be able to lay out such intricacy on a computer screen.

merci!

1 Like

not to my knowledge, but would be nice feature for every device actually.

you never know :slight_smile:

if you already have some midi already made in DAW, you can send your midi to DN and record it for each track including midi tracks, then you can update p-locks if needed. not the quickest method but not impossible…

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply.
Yes that is what I have done.
But for example: I have 10 different songs for a live set I am doing . Kick sound is on track 1 of the digitone. But snare sounds are also on that same track 1 in the form of “sound change” parameter locks.
Now I’ve created that whole set of 10 songs , each songs have 4-6 different patterns. But after doing a live show I find those snares I created as a paramater lock modulation on track 1 are too loud.

Do I have to change each snare volume individually within each step, within each pattern?
It would be would be so helpful to have an overbridge function that would allow to visualize the parameters of each step of a sequence and edit them all at once !

Does anyone else encounters the same frustration?