Overbridge Sound Browser Not Sync'ed with Hardware

Hi, first time poster here. I recently got bitten by the Elektron bug and now have a RYTM mk2, A4 mk2, and a Digitakt. I’ve only recently started using Overbridge, but I’m having a problem with the Sound Browser not sync’ing with any of the hardware. All units have the latest firmware installed, Overbridge is the latest version, and I’m working on a 2019 iMac running the latest OS.

Anyway, when I open Overbridge for all units, the controls all sync perfectly between the hardware and software and work in real time, both in the standalone version and the plugin. However, the Sound Browser for the AR and Digitakt always shows the same 128 sounds in the pool and in the +Drive sections of Overbridge, even though the +Drive on both units has thousands of samples stored. The 128 sounds that are showing are actually stored on the +Drive, but they are not the same sounds that are showing in the pool on the hardware for either unit. It’s like the two windows are stuck in a default mode or something and the 128 sounds mirror each other in the pool and +Drive sections of the software. I can access the +Drive from the kit builder windows and the units are in Overbridge USB mode. I’ve tried rebooting countless times, read the manuals, searched the forum, etc., but can’t seem to find a solution. It’s probably something obvious, but I’ve run out of ideas. TIA.