Overbridge Help for DT & DN together into Ableton

Please Help!
Just downloaded new OB & DN updates.

DN OB works a treat with MACos aggregate device, but as soon as DT is switched on i lose all Audio completely.

Any tips welcome.
Can i run two instances of OB in Ableton ?
Can i run aggregate devices scarlett18i8, DT & DN?

thanks in advance

Lee

You don’t need to and it’s not recommend that you use the devices as sound cards when also using the ob vsts. You should be using your Scarlett as the audio interface and the DN DT via vst.

Thank you, hadn’t realised that.

However done that and still cannot get Digitakt OB VST to see device.

Will try reboot, then maybe turn off DN and see if i can find the DT without DN.

OK so it seems that i can run either DT or DN ( whichever i open first works) second VST fails to find device in VST or standalone versions.
Both Usb running through different hi speed usb hubs

Tried them direct without hubs? I don’t have a takt but my DN and ARii have been working really well together in live 9

will try tomorrow .

BTW I’m thinking of selling DT and getting ARmk2…are the sampling engines identical can you loop single cycle waves on ARmk2?

Essentially identical. From my experience when my bandmate has a takt. It’s not exact. (You reverse by swapping start and end points rather than have loop modes etc) but very close. I like the AR but it’s not my favorite box. That’s probably monomachine or digitone. Octa and rytm are more tools that do cool things than inspirational instruments.