Overbridge : Heat not showing up after PC change

Hi,
I’m used to Overbridge and I rely on it for a couple of years now, and never had any problems, but I have this issue with a brand new computer and reinstall of my studio setup. The Analog Heat (MK1) is not showing in the Overbridge list, but it is recognized by windows 11, and even by Overbridge itself, which is quite strange :

• Analog Heat 1.21C latest OS

• Heat is USB set to OVERBRIDGE mode, yes

• USB cable is plugged, no HUB. Tried all my USB ports.

• USB connexion is detected by Windows : it makes the sound when I plug it, the Heat shows up in the windows device manager, with an error though, like : there’s no driver for this. Is it a normal thing ? Is overbridge supposed to act like a compliant driver for this device ? I tried to uninstall / disable it in the device manager, but no effect.

• Overbridge KNOWS I have the Heat connected, and that’s the most disturbing. When I set the HEAT to “usb midi” or “usb audio/midi”, Overbridge send a message like “your analog heat is not in overbridge mode”, the icon goes red. When I set it to overbridge mode back, it goes white again, but still not showing in the list and not detected by the Heat plugin.

• Uninstalled/Reinstalled OB. Not better.

• Another detail that may say something : I have a microphon icon saying “application using your microphone : Overbridge” (but that may be normal)

So I’m running out of things to try. Any ideas ?

:-/

Thanks

Does the Firmware on the heat match the version of the overbridge engine?

Well I got it working and I’m giving the tip here, in case of …

So I had to go in the device manager and manually update the drivers

“Elektron Analog Heat” > update driver > set overbridge path to “drivers” folder

“Elektron Analog Heat” went OK, but then 2 others faulty devices showed up :

“Elektron Analog Heat”
“Elektron Analog Heat MIDI”

I restarted the same thing for those both devices

Finally OB detected the Heat and asked for a restart ! Then it was OK

Hope this could help

yes sorry didn’t mention it but it was of course the OB latest version, as the Heat OS