Overbridge - hearing effects on each track

Hi all.

First, thanks for all the help so far in entering the Elektron universe, it has been invaluable.

I have the A4 working well with overbridge 1.15. All tracks are being received by Ableton over USB. I can hear the effects either combined with all tracks, on the Ableton channel the Overbridge plugin is in, or else I can hear the effects on the separate effects track (post fx in Ableton).

However I would like to hear the A4 effects (eg reverb) come through on each individual A4 track. So I hear the reverbed Hihat on track one, maybe the reverbed keys on track 2, etc. The reason I want to do this, is so I can then layer additional effets ont he track in issue, in ableton.

Is this possible? (I am thinking no - because effects are handled globally on the A4).

Cheers.

The effects are on a send channel - so you can only get all the fx all-together. You can route it in a few ways, but only as a whole. To do what you want to do you would have to record one track at a time (with fx track as a separate fx track).

Ok thanks understood.