Overbridge don't connect my RYTM

Hello I have a problem with my RYTM,
Everything was fine for the last 2 years, but the other day I wanted to connect my rytm on my laptop, had I don’t know why it don’t make the connection, and my macbookpro say a strange things like “disconnect the USB gear who is too greedy in power” (in french it’s “deconnecte le peripherique USB trop gourmand en energie” )
Maybe someone had the same issue or should I contact Elektron???

Thanks

OB devices draw about 10-20mA iirc, whereas any USB post will be able to supply at least 500 mA

try simplifying your setup to bottom out the issue

It’s a very simple setup only rytm is connect to my laptop

Seems wierd, that usually only happens if you have a bunch of stuff that doesn’t have its own power hooked up to an unpowered hub. I’d maybe try another usb cable, could just be a bad cable…

Already done but change nothing :sweat:

I am having the same issues. I am able to connect it my IMAc 5k with Elektron Rytm via Overhub and Overbridge. But same equipments when i try with my Apple MBP 2011 Model it is hit and miss. Most of the time it does not see the RYTM connected and othe rtimes it recognized the RYTM but gives warning that the OS is not upgraded and ask for connect and reconnect.
I am using Overhub with original USB cable and Elektrom RYTM has latest firmware. I am running ElCapitan 10.11.6.

Any suggestions?

moniz