Overbridge channels 7 and 8 don´t work (Digitakt)

Hi guys
I got my Digitakt from release day one, but don´t use Overbridge before

Now I´m trying to make a simple 8-track recording (+a stereo FX track) but can´t configure Ableton 10 to work this way

In Overbridge Control Panel everything is OK. I can see the main L/R channels with the return signal from the FX, as I want

Channles 1-8 also show signal from equivalent tracks in the Digitakt, no problem there

In Ableton, it seems that input channels 1-2 are the main L/R…OK

So channels 2-10 should be Digitakt tracks 1-8…Well, channels 2-8 works OK too, but I can´t make channles 9 and 10 to show the input signal from Digitakt tracks 7 and 8

So I just have 6 channels + main L/R (for the FX return)

What am I doing wrong? or is this a limitation of Overbridge?
I think I could route tracks 7 and 8 to the main ones, panned 100% L and R, but then I´d lost the FX return recording.

thanks for your help

Why? You got an error?
Are you using digitakt as soundcard too?

Don’t think it’s channel 2 to 10…
Thought it was 1 to 8…
Think you have set something up wrong,
sorry not near my setup to help further

yeah, it´s really weird, but in (my) Ableton, channels appears as I said … there is a “shift” of 2 channels that then are occupied by the L / R main out, of the Digitakt

I don´t know if it´s an eror

“digitakt as a soundcard”? do you mean as an output device? nope

In my Ableton input options, INPUT channel 3 is equivalent to Digitakt Track 1

…and then you count up

you leave me thinking…

yes, I´m using the Digitakt as an audio card, because this is the only way that Ableton shows the multitrack setup in my computer

this is a new computer with almost zero audio settings yet, so the only ASIO drivers are the ones in the Overbridge…maybe this is the problem

Well, in that case, you must verify on ableton live the config of soundcard (input/output) channels are all open.

Another way is you could use another soundcard, and open the overbridge plugin on a midi track to link the channels of digitakt to any audio track.

ah, ok
I thought that the plugin just manages the MIDI stream, not audio

thanks!

I think
1,2 are main outs
3-10 are individual track outs for tracks 1 to 8

Fx only come out of 1,2
It’s been a while since I plugged it in so I may be wrong.

yes, this is the way channels appears in my Ableton
but channels 9 and 10 doesn´t work…this is the actual problem

well. for some very unknown reason it seems to works now

I don´t konw why…I just restarted the computer and suddenly it works…

not that I don´t restarted it before…I did it several times…who knows

maybe Satan found it funny to see me coursing all afternoon against every god and the like that where once praised by mankind, and decided to give me a little prize

anyway, thanks for your help!

I had a similar thing. Beta gremlins I guess.