Overbridge can't connect to Digitakt after using Elektron Transfer

I’ve used Overbridge many times before, but it can’t connect to my Digitakt (‘No Overbridge device connected’) after I use Elektron Transfer to load samples onto my computer. Restarting my computer seems to fix the problem, but every time I use Transfer Overbridge won’t work. I’ve made sure the Digitakt is set back to Overbridge mode, not USB Midi, and I’ve restarted the Overbridge Engine and the Digitakt. I’ve reinstalled Overbridge and updated the Digitakt firmware but it doesn’t seem to fix it. Is anyone else having this problem? It’s a massive pain to have to restart my PC every time that I load samples to the Digitakt.

1 Like

I’m not having the same problem but transfer freezes regularly on me and sometimes won’t restart until I switch computer off and on…
I really would like an update as I’m using it a lot and it’s not stable

I’ve had the exact same issues in the past but now after updating Overbridge to the latest version, I can’t connect to my Digitakt anymore, not even the transfer app will see the device now.

1 Like

I have a similar problem.
After installing the newest version of Overbridge (2.0.37.3) the Digitakt is unable to connect. The Digitakt is recognized by the overbridge Engine, but is stuck in status “measuring”.

I’ve tried un-installing / re-installing all drivers, and turning the Digitakt on / off. Nothing helps.

Oddly enough, the Transfer App appears to work.

So sad. This is rendered unusable at the moment.