Overbridge and Logic Pro 10.5 - 'Failed To Load Audio Unit'

Is anyone else getting this error message in Logic Pro 10.5?:

‘Failed to load Audio Unit “Analog Rytm”, please contact the manufacturer for an updated version or further assistance’

I have the latest version of Overbridge installed.

Weird thing is, the AU loads fine in Live 10. And in the plugin manager in Logic the AU is successfully validated.

I’m on OS Catalina. But I can’t imagine it’s an OS thing, as I got t working ok in Live.

It’s not Catalina related but Logic 10.5, there is a bug with multi output plugins, there is this thread here also regarding this with more information Overbridge Multi-Outs not working Logic 10.5 Update

1 Like

Yeah logic broke a lot of plugins with mutli audio out with 10.5. Some Waves plugins, Overbridge, a few others.

1 Like

Ah ok thanks.

It’s not just the multi outs for me, I can’t even load a stereo instance of the plugin.

Same problem here too after updating to latest Overbridge version! Stero, Mono or Multi. Nothing. This issue happens only with Rytm not Digitone and happens also with Logic Pro X 10.4. What’s even more weird is that it also cause the Reaktor plugin to disappear. I know this because when I uninstall Overbridge Reaktor appears again.

Recently I also got a lot of crashes with Logic 10.5. Already wrote my experience in the Logic Pro X 10.5 tread.

Thanks!

Tbh, even using Overbridge in Live I’m getting timing issues and transport controls not communicating properly.

Think I’ll leave Overbridge for now and get back to making music.

I dunno if this helps. Haven’t installed yet. :crossed_fingers:t6:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.pro-tools-expert.com/logic-pro-expert/2020/6/12/apple-has-a-rapid-response-release-for-us-logic-pro-x-1051-is-here%3Fformat=amp

Unfortunately, the issue still persists. As I said, I also have the same issues with 10.4.

The issue only happens when I install Overbridge for the Rytm. I only installed Overbridge for Digitone and everything is fine. I don’t even know what was the point to install the Rytm one as the updates only refer to Digi machines.

10.5.1 fixed the FAILED TO LOAD problem :+1:t6: :+1:t6: :+1:t6:

2 Likes