Overbridge - Again

Overbridge, Overbridge, where for art tho Overbridge?

3 Likes

Elektron: “Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?”

1 Like

To OB or not to OB, that is the question

1 Like

This might not be a good thing…

Let us consider that a large portion of people with OB-enabled products have probably already participated in such conversation. The only way to increase the number of people partaking in said conversation, is to sell more OB-enabled products, thus generating more conversation. THINK ABOUT IT… We could be only ONE PERSON away from finally getting OB, if only they would pull the trigger on that BUY button on that Digitakt that’s been sitting in their Sweetwater cart for 5 months.

EDIT: I have thought long and hard about this in the 1 minute of time that has elapsed since I posted this. I have concluded that what we need to do is spread positive hype about how amazing OB is, as if it already exists. This will coerce more people to buy OB-enabled products, resulting in them coming here to complain… err I mean, “discuss.” Surely we will then find our 100th monkey.

3 Likes

I mean, the monkeys on an island with a toolbox isn’t an act of will- its just a natural process.

Just looked at the packaging of my a4mkii and digitakt. Nowhere on it does it say that overbridge is pending release. On the website, only a small corner says it’s available at later date for these devices. If I wasn’t active here and wasn’t a computer savvy consumer, I would feel a lot like there is false advertising going on here…

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but you’re on the wrong thread- this is the meta conversation about overbridge. A place where we talk about talking about overbridge.

What you’re looking for is the actual conversation about overbridge.

It happens to the best of us :slight_smile:

If you have any thoughts about talking about overbridge, or even better, any thoughts about talking about talking about overbridge- this would be the appropriate thread for that.

12 Likes

I get nervous talking on Overbridge threads cause people are are at their wits end… I’m gonna hang out here and just describe my feelings about talking about Overbridge from now on, it’s less risky…

5 Likes

Overbridge is a destination you can only navigate to peripherally. It’s like the Elektron version of Nirvana(the mental/spiritual state- not the 90s grunge band)

4 Likes

Right, it’s just like that…:joy: even to the extent that some believe its attainable and some don’t…

3 Likes

Now that’s some button pushin’ right there :grin:

1 Like

Ha! Brilliant!

2 Likes

I only hope the standalone version is worth the wait…

1 Like

16 Likes

Not true to form, only hands can be shown

The man who sold the world…and didn’t deliver. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Gold, absolute Gold!!

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I’d like to refer everyone to Metric Halo and the imminent 3D card.

Just forget about it completely. One day it might turn up …or not

1 Like

Wow, this is literally the first thing that came up on Google from Gearslutz…

Just like Nirvana and Overbridge…
:rofl:

2 Likes