Overbridge - Again

So should I post a thread about Overbridge or just cut my losses and not talk about Overbridge until Overbridge is released? I feel like I really enjoy talking about Overbridge but until Overbridge is released I’m only really talking about an idea of Overbridge and not actually talking about Overbridge itself. If I wait until Overbridge is released I might not have anything to talk about until Overbridge is released. I’m sure you can understand my issue and why I’m seeking advice as to whether I should talk about Overbridge or just quietly wait for Overbridge.

10 Likes

lmao

2 Likes

One rule of Overbridge club is that you don’t talk about Overbridge club…

(**On a side note i have an OVERBRIDGE ENABLED Rytm Mk1, and it’s ready and waiting to swap for an OVERBRIDGE DISABLED Rytm Mk2 - apply within my PM’s! …Don’t all rush at once…)

9 Likes

Overbridge Overbridge Overbridge Overbridge Overbridge Overbridge

17 Likes

Hit me!
Take em to the bridge!
Jump back, wanna kiss myself…

14 Likes

If you’re familiar with the monkeys on an island with a toolbox- there’s a decent chance that OB is just around the corner- given the resurgence of the OB conversation :slight_smile:

1 Like

They say a thousand monkeys with a thousands digitakts would recreate the same thread repeatedly

6 Likes

Hahaha there’s a thread about OB every 2 minutes …

1 Like

:joy::rofl:

bump

:monkey::sparkles:

4 Likes

I just find it so funny that THE FIRST THING you see when you go to any synth main page is “connect seamlessly with overbridge”…When the advertising is so strong but the product isn’t actually there…

Oh you again…

Remember what promise you made to moderators in that private message with them.

Overbridge on the Digitiakt is like Schrodinger’s Cat.
It is there, ( or not) untill you open the box… Then you find out it’s just overbridge enabled…But not just yet…

3 Likes

today is friday, good time to release new os and ob :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can think of only two reasons why Electron are keeping quiet on OB. One, they’re close and don’t want to jinx themselves on publishing another release date. Two, they’re incompetent and haven’t got a clue what they’re doing and OB is flapping in the wind. I have been leaning towards the second reason whilst hoping it’s the first. I’ve said in other posts that you never keep customers in the dark, no matter how bad the news might be…it’s just plain daft. I have also predicted May/June for OB, so let’s see if I am Nostradamus of full of ****. Hope it’s the latter, cos I really want to sort out my samples.

1 Like

PSA! Don’t forget there’s a “Muted” mode for threads about Overbridge! :smiley:

But you might mute the announcement for OB release hahahaha

I just hope the Digitakt will be the Digitone of Drums.

it clearly says Digital Drum Computer + Sampler not 8 Voice Sampler + Midi.

gimme 1.10 and op-z