Overbridge AAX/Protools beta test

Hi would love to test the beta version.
Pro tools and analog rytm mkII
Thanks

Would like to join yes please

I would love to test the AAX version if that is possible! Will gladly give feedback.

I would also like to help test the AAX software. I used to test software as part of my job. So very happy to give feedback. Thank you

1 Like

Wow what wonderful news! Iā€™ve been waiting for this day for a long time and would love to be involved. Iā€™m a professional audio engineer who uses ProTools daily and produces music on the side. But always in ProTools! Happy to give any feedback and super eager to try this. Protools 2022.12 here.

1 Like

Yes! Happy to test. Using Digitakt and Digitone keys.

1 Like

Hi! This is great news! I would be more than happy to test and provide feedback.

Aditya

1 Like

I need a AAX/Protools Plugin ā€¦ otherwise Overbridge is useless.
Please let me test the Beta.

I have the DT, A4

Oh nice! Waiting for this for years.

Willing to test with Digitakt and latest version of Pro Tools Studio.

Yes please! New RYTM user, was looking forward to working in Protools via Overbridgeā€¦may end up migrating to Reaper anyway soon but would like to try this :raised_hands:

Am on Pro Tools Studio 2022.7.0 - Elektron MK2 (latest firmware)

Please add me to the AAX beta !

Is this still happening? Would love to be part of the test.

Think its actually part of latest overbridge

Hey I would love to test this! Happy to report results. (I made an account to especially say this!!)

Hello!

I just found out about this, and would love to help beta this. I am a studio wiring/tech designer, work in all kinds of studios. My home studio (synth dungeon) is always running the latest version of PT OB & everything else, and I have a UFX+, A4, DT, DN, ST all as my i/o. I am beyond maxed out i/o wise, and have modular & other synths, everything in sync, multitracking everything I compose. I donā€™t use DAWs to sequence my music any more, only Elektron, OXI One & modular.

AAX compatibility would be a great change for my workflow, and for others.

As far as i know AAX versions of Overbridge plugins are now out of beta and available in the current release.

1 Like