Overbridge 2.0 Public Beta

15 Likes

The Overbridge 2.0 Public Beta is now available, offering audio over USB functionality for all Overbridge-enabled devices and both Standalone Editor and VST Plugin for Mac and Windows for: Digitakt, Analog Heat, Analog Four, Analog Rytm and Analog Keys. The Digitone Standalone Editor and Plugin are currently in development and will be released at a later date.

Both software and firmware for the beta are available here. Please read the instructions thoroughly before installation.

20 Likes

Great news, I hope the dev team get to party tonight.

9 Likes

Nice. Gonna try this out when I get home. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Too late, we’ve all gone DAWless…
:yum:

25 Likes

Would ya look at that!

2 Likes

I like this stage : Public Beta
It’s generally says : we’re close to what we have in mind

Thanks
:slight_smile:

OP-Z does not care :yum:

1 Like

Now imagine for a minute it had something similar, ideally for iOS. And BTW, your OP-Z should care. Because recording it through Analog Heat is the mutt’s nuts.

4 Likes

I only have an OTmk2, that’s all Elektron I’ve ever really wanted. I have no time for more gear and for sure not for DAW work and OB screen suck.

But, all personal info and I wish everybody who waited for ages on OB, very pleasant times and heavenly finished tunes. :heart:

7 Likes

Don’t say things like that. I don’t need the GAS…

3 Likes

Great stuff.

Hip-hip-hurray! Where is the champagne?

(… and the first rant/complaining threads from - at least - the Digitone owners?)

1 Like

NICE! I can finally start winning some Grammys!!!

14 Likes

Yay! Now have the little Digitakt sequencing a VST in Bitwig, how cool is that !!

4 Likes

Only got a MnM over here, though I’ve been eyeing a Rytm Mk1 (will OB work on Mk1s?) for some time…

You kids have fun :love_you_gesture:t4:

Yes. It has more than enough problems of its own !

1 Like

YES.So stoked.

is this real… am i dreaming ?

Sitting at work, so not dreaming… but how the f*** is this possible ?

stoked

1 Like

Mine is fine, it was me having the flu the last week and a half.

Could not care less about what it can’t do or lacks.
I do love what it does and if that’s enough.

1 Like