Overbridge 2.0 Public Beta - Plugins, Drivers and Firmware

Hey DataStrain!

Are you on a PC? Is there any chance you might be able to show exactly where to specify the installer path in the installer? Like Daisuk, I seem to be having trouble locating the option in Windows.

I will send a screen shot once Iā€™m home! Shouldnā€™t be too long.

Weā€™re you able to figure it out? How is Live 10 with Mojave working out for you? The unofficial support is preventing me from upgrading to Mojave.

Congrats on your success so far. How do you route your Digitakt Plug with the AH properly without feedback? Nervous since thereā€™s so many routing options now.

Doesnā€™t seem to work with my DT and AH activated simultaneously.

Wow youā€™re on Mojave w/ Live 10 too?! Sorry ot.

Yeah, I deleted so much work on the AR MK1 due to this ā€œfunctionalityā€. Itā€™s so dumb, why would they even make that possible. Just recall the project, pattern, kit. Why recall the entire machine state, thus, deleting any work since the save date.

After using Total Recall on one of my projects the green (global) mutes arenā€™t working in it anymore. Other projects are unaffected. Anyone else experiencing this?

Iā€™m using a MOTU Ultralite AVB as my audio interface (and not any of the Elektron boxes themselves). Other than that, Iā€™m not doing any special routing. Iā€™m just adding an instance of the Digitakt plugin followed by an instance of the Analog Heat plugin onto the same audio track. Iā€™m on Windows 10, Ableton 10.

1 Like

Great idea but OB doesnā€™t seem to work on my system. The plug-in doesnā€™t update to the right track when I select the track on the hardware. And I canā€™t assign samples from the box. The UI wont let me open the folders. Before this getā€™s weird, Iā€™m going to go back to my old way of working :slight_smile:

I tried

Because you can disable itā€¦and have the choiceā€¦:blush:

Just installed it on Win7. Not sure if it works yet, but it at least installed.
(right click, properties, compatbilty, previous windows versions)

Played a little bit with the plugin in ableton 10 tonight on WIn 10. (AR MK2 and A4 MK2)
No problem so far both with my interface feeded from the physical out of the machine or the usb feeding the digital signal.
All function seemed to work real fine.
Only things i could notice is some cracks when doing automation on some parameters within live. or playing with knobs. obviously those cracks aare not here if not using the plugin and doing the same stress test
also the level is extremely low while in usb stream
Other than that pretty much flawless
Installation was super smooth no headhackes in live
Looking forward to the final product cause this beta is already pretty solid !
Well done guys !

I played with it and itā€™s Great.
runs smooth on a win10 machine and Ableton,
have not had any problems.
Gear i touched a little bit with 2.0beta = A4-mk1, Rytm-mk1 and Heat-mk1.
Great job impressive.
aka Malle Maarten

Only get error message ā€œFailed to open log for writingā€. Any hints maybe? thanks

analog rytm MK1 has persistent ā€œlatency measurement failedā€ message regardless of either restart or usb reconnect. anyone else have this issue?

I run a pretty oldschool os on my mbp, 10.8.5 I thinkā€¦ Has someone managed to install OB on such an old os, or will I be forced to upgrade?

Let me know if it works, if itĀ“s not working then try to install OB with your connected device via USB (with OS beta update on your Elektron device).

-12db is afaik standard headroom value, which is a good thing

Definitely it works on Win 8.1

1 Like

so you ran a mac os beta as well as a beta software. very adventurous :dizzy_face: