Overbridge 2.0 Public Beta - Plugins, Drivers and Firmware

Finally got to route all my gear through the mixer and then a stereo pair to the inputs of the DT so I can record via standalone OB2. Everything works as expected and with my midi routed so I control everything with DT feels like a very coherent setup and workflow, I can focus my attention mainly on the DT and my whole setup feels like one instrument. Love it.

1 Like

Following up on earlier comments about the connection with an Analog Keys being very unstable. I changed to a USB 3 card on my Mac Pro 5.1 and it’s been running well since then. Still a bit disappointed that some stuff is missing, arps & song writing would be handy but it’s still great to have.

This is dope
Using A4, RYTM AND DIGITAKT in Ableton
Well done Elektron :bomb::bomb::bomb:

Salute! Thank you so much for such cool products! But I had a problem. I decided to try OB, but my DT refuses to update to the new BETA version. After uploading .syx file via transfer, it immediately show’s 25% on the DT screen of progress and remains in this position and does not moving. DT currently is 1.10. Mac OS 10.14.1 (Mojave).

you should use C6 to update
Transfer is primarily for samples

2 Likes

One Question: In the vst plugin of the Rytm is it true that scene Automation is not possible via the plugin? I am not able to activate them next to the plugin container ?? I mean directly in Ableton without Midi Out actions. arghh my english…

The standalone software is fantastic! Thank you so much! Running the Digitakt and Heat together and not having to deal with the DAW bs is perfect! Recorder function works great and can stay free of my DAW until i choose to. May have convinced me to get the rytm mkII.

I agree the standalone is everything I hoped and more.

The beta doesn’t currently support AU which Logic uses. You either need to use standalone or with another DAW such as Ableton.

1 Like

Isn’t there any one that can help me?
Wel i’m about to give up!!I tryed Everything suggested here and its way above my knowlidge of computers!It shouldn’t be this difficult and hard to make this work!Its not any fun anymore!
:thinking::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
p.s. sorry for the harsh emoji’s

Hey all, I’ve got mine up and working but noticing a little fuzz in the audio - anyone else experience this. The audio output is also very low - around -12db. I can add some gain for the channel which is fine, but it does make the fuzz more prominent. Maybe there’s a setting I need to fix, thanks in advance for any advice.

Pro Tools support PLEASE!

hello there, im trying to setup overbridge 2.0 beta with my rytm mk2 , its work perfectly but after restart its won’t work on my mac but work on win 10

both os and overbridge software get latest update, im think maybe some driver problems ,im already reinstall everything 2 times

I spend 4 hours, its still won’t work, so mad right now, im decide to wait wor final realize f…ck this shit its not worth it

2 Likes

guys some how after reinstall os and update it again it working but after restart pc same story

Sorry to hear this. Best would be to open a Ticket at Support.

2 Likes

Working very nicely for me!
AR MK1
Heat MK1
Digitalk
imac + MBP - Mojave

All running smoothly… GREAT work guys.

1 Like

my dear friends, after more than 6 hours I finally figure out what was wrong , if you got latest of yours mac os update, in my case it was mac os mojave 10.14.3 beta and overbridge didn’t see your device after all, restart your mac press command R and reinstall your OS aster that updates it again, it was helpful for me, hope it’s gonna help someone else, love and peace for every one :slight_smile:

Hey. Have tested Overb. 2.0 Public Beta together with Analog Rytm MKII, clean windows ten and live 9.5. If you use Overbr. in standalone mode together with Analog Rytm and you switch between patterns on the Rytm you are followed by feedbacks an noise from the analog rytm.it was not from soundcard, monitoring etc. have found a solution. While install Overb. 2.0 Public Beta you can choose between plug ins etc… Yesterday, I thought I have to choose and install. Next machine, plugin … choose, intall… . So today I unistall Overb. 2.0 Public Beta completely and install new. Till now , nor problems.

I’m experiencing low audio levels (-12 db) on the incoming audio tracks from Digitakt in Ableton using Overbridge an the VST. I’m on Winows and Ableton 9.5. Is this is supposed to work like this? Is there anything that I can do besides cranking the individual track volumes and levels up, which improves it only a little. I’ve read about setting the “usb to main” value to +18 db in the system settings of the Digitakt, but that seems to be meant for the other way round, meaning boosting audio coming from the DAW into the Digitakt, right?