Overbridge 2.0 Not Working (AR MK1, A4 MK1)

Been using OB with the AR MK1 and AR MK2 for a while now and decided to upgrade the firmware and try out the 2.0 beta. After initially installing everything seemed to work for about 10 minutes and then for some reason while I was making adjustments my hardware was no longer recognised by the OB plug ins in Ableton. After taking a look at the OB Engine it appears they are both stuck in a constant state of ‘measuring’. Despite a factory reset on both devices, and multiple reboots of my system it seems things are stuck this way now.

I connect the hardware to individual ports on my iMac and don’t use USB Audio as I prefer to route the outputs of the hardware to a standalone mixer connected to my soundcard.

I realise things are in beta but its kinda strange how everything seemed to work fine for about 10 minutes then suddenly nothing. Any ideas on how to fix it before I begin the whole downgrading process?

Nevermind, disabling the main outputs in the control panel prevents the OB VST’s from recognising the hardware for some reason. I’ll leave this up incase anyone else has this issue.

It’s always something simple.

2 Likes

Cheers Mate. Saved me a lot of time here!