Overbridge 2.0 Beta with FL Studio 20

Hi everyone, I’ve just joined this community also i am very beginner for elektron devices. (bought digitakt and digitone 2 months ago)

First of all, I’m learning too much things about devices and some musical tricks from elektronauts and i would like to thank you all btw. I was using R2R ableton but for some reason it stopped working. So i downloaded FL Studio 20 that i don’t know anything about it.

I was trying to figure out how i can do multitrack recording and send fx seperately with my digitakt into daw. As i said, i don’t know anything about FL. Maybe some dudes know how i can solve this scabby and dumb issue. If there is a way, i would be so happy.

As i read on the forum, i guess there is no way to record digitone through a DAW :frowning:

We started some conversation here - https://www.elektronauts.com/t/digitakt-ob-2-0-beta-fl-studio-20-1-1-build-795/73375 I have yet to give the new version a try but it seems ok at first glance. Working on sample collection atm. Let us know how it goes!