Overbridge 2.0 Beta - New video online! #4: Brutal Stress Test

Good news for all the people who wait for it.
For the rest of us: yawn.
:joy::wink::sunglasses:

Thanx for update!

Seeing how slowly the BETA progresses I wonder if a 02/2019 release is realistic …

2 Likes

that intro in the second vid was legit funny and kind of adorable.
usually skits on youtube kill a part of my soul bit by bit.

i did get an impression that the beta was open now. got my hopes up, got kicked in the nards.
10/10

6 Likes

+1 for use of nards

4 Likes

Agreed, Dave is one of the gooduns.

3 Likes

I’m guessing mid 2019 , inc pattern / project / sample / sound / audio streaming for digitakt .
Hope also for rytm , four , digitone and if they release a new box mid 2019 , with ‘overbridge enabled’ on it , it’s ready on day1 of shipping.

Mac and windows.
Standalone , ableton , the others.

:rofl: kind of you to say.
And thank you for the wonderful gift that is the word ‘nards’. I’ll gladly add that to my vocabulary.

2 Likes

I worry about the same. The timeline so far:

Early 2017: Overbridge soon, free and paid version
Mid 2017: Overbridge now free, release later that year
End of 2017: Overbridge release February 2018
February 2018: Overbridge release at some point
July 2018: Limited closed beta testing commences

1 Like

July 2018: Limited closed beta testing commences

I hope its open beta next, and I hope its this year; but I think it is very unlikely that it will released fully this year.

I think they have it ready for NAMM 2019. Along with a new machine they introduce then :wink:

3 Likes

very welcome.
now you have them right words whenever you write a love poem.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Overbridge 3 enabled, written all over the box, and the cycle continues! :smiley:

I kid, I kid, am really looking forward to a public release in any shape or form. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1 for +1’ing the use of nards.

1 Like

also +1 for your name

1 Like

+1nception

4 Likes
5 Likes

New video online :slight_smile: Phase 4 got released yesterday. It contains the plugin for Digitakt. Streaming 20+ tracks simultaneously :slight_smile: Awesome!

Hope you enjoy. Don’t have much time atm so if I forgot to explain anything you want to know let me know. And please leave a like at youtube if you enjoyed the video :slight_smile: Cheers!

15 Likes

Does the DT work with the current non-beta version of Overbridge?

If I understand the question right, no, Overbridge 1 only works with A41, AK and AR1 (and heat?). Digitakt, Digitone, A42 and AR2 are all waiting on OB2 which is currently in beta. Seems like DT is further along than the other boxes though.

2 Likes

Thanks. To make it even more confusing is that the AR1 isn’t compatible with OB1 if it’s updated to the latest version. :thinking: