Overbridge 2.0 Beta - New video online! #4: Brutal Stress Test

I think they said something about it at least working with 10.11. Might have been 10.10 and newer. The control panel doesn’t work in anything but 10.13 with the current version of the drivers, but they are set to roll out an update where it will.

1 Like

Second video online! Phase 3 got released yesterday and it shows us the standalone version of Overbridge. It’s awesome :slight_smile:

Have a look here:

Hope you enjoy! Please leave a like on youtube if you do, much appreciated motivator to keep creating these videos.

Cheers!

19 Likes

Individual outs and sample organisation. The rest is a waste of time in my opinion.

2 Likes

The standalone multitrack audio capture function is exactly what I’d love for my Rytm! No whistles and bells, just press rec… Lookin good

1 Like

does overbridge is ready to go for all elektron devices or is it only for the digitakt for the moment ?
i have an analog heat and i am waiting for this …

Ditto, Heat 2 should be a priority concidering heat 1 works!

Do you have Digitone? :slight_smile:

no i have an analog heat MKI

I’d like to know if using Overbridge 2.0 with the Digitakt one can still use the previous version of Overbridge for the Analog Four MKI, or update the OS in the Analog Four to use with OB 2.0 and the plugin would still work or whatttt

2 Likes

maybe with the digitakt , but with the a4 and the many many parameters you can save a lot of time in sound design

1 Like

Anybody know if RYTM MK1 will have resampling capability through Overbridge? I honestly wrote of OB years ago but if that was on the table, I’d be extremely interested.

Given that the MK1 stuff (Rytm, A4 and heat) already works on overbridge and already had editors, I would have assumed these were simpler to power over to overbridge 2 than starting from scratch.

I could of course be completely wrong.

Digitak and digitone both need editors developing from scratch…can’t wait to see the digitone…I wonder if they have even started it?

Anyone with Digitone and BETA? :slight_smile:

Only digitakt for now. I think they want to see what we find so they can fix that accross all versions.

Nope. OB 2 upgrades OB 1 software. But devices that worked with ob1 will work with OB2 as well when it’s officially released.

1 Like

I have a digitone and a heat mki as well. The phase 3 is only for digitakt at the moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any news if/when the beta will open from closed?

Thanks

I hope Heat isn’t far behind, that the one I really feel needs overbridge for putting the effect on VSTs in the DAW without having to route I band out of a mixer….

I think when they do an official release it’ll be very hard to miss , this entire forum will go into meltdown and you’ll feel the entire population of Sweden sigh in unison.

And the feature request thread will kick in for the next 5 years.

4 Likes

Well the beta won’t be fully public, but the official release? No idea really :slight_smile:

1 Like