Overbridge 2.0 Beta - New video online! #4: Brutal Stress Test

Fourth video showing the Analog Heat plugin as well as the new Digitakt send FX routing for OB.

Cheers!

19 Likes

Hoping Rytm Mk1 and A4 Mk1 editors land soon! :smiley:

Thank you for taking the timer to upload this, it makes OB MK2 seem more real for the non beta testers…

Can you do a simple 1 ‘VSTi’ routed through the HEAT as if it was a software effect to see what the latency is and how that works on a bounce down (I am also S1)

I am interested to see if I can essentially ‘freeze’ to audio after being effected by HEAT but also go back and unfreeze as the HEAT VST on the track still has the heat settings (I hope that makes sense!)

Yup, but we have OB MK1 on those units, my Heat MK2 and Digitone have none, an the Digitakt people have aloe never had it, so I can understand the priority…OB didn’t exits when I bought my A4 so it came as a surprise, not an expectation!

:heartbeat:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Status update on Overbridge [posted May 2018]

Off topic posts moved to appropriate forum.

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Status update on Overbridge [posted May 2018]

The changes in the heat GUI look wonderful, did you experience any audio drop outs?

1 Like

None. It’s very steady. I didn’t use the heat as an audio interface in this video, but it was always steady for me. The plugin works perfectly. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Status update on Overbridge [posted May 2018]

Im more suprised theyre allowing said user show the vids.
Its cool to have the updates tho. no complaints here :snowboarder:

What happens when you load the Heat VST on two or more tracks? Is there some error warning?

I don’t think there’s any obstacle to someone else recording a video, except that Dave keeps doing good ones. I don’t even have a camera.

:wink:

3 Likes

One of the best things about OB and the DT is that when you load DT as a VST, you can assign as many LFO’s to whatever parameter and then record the outcome of all of that back into the DT. This to me is something special and would be worth a video.
I also have to test whether its possible to use the midi channels on the DT to modulate parameters in the DT VST whilst live recording.

4 Likes

You have gone viral :wink:

2 Likes

I love your intro’s on these vids! :joy: :rofl:

Thank you for taking the time to make them and sharing.

2 Likes

Is AU support planned? Asking for a friend

1 Like

I wish I could play around with this right now! Have they released any updates for the Analog Rytm Mk. II drivers?

1 Like

Whatever ‘major technical issues’ they have had that have caused the delay I suspect they are with the core drivers and not the specific boxes, so if the Digitakt is working problem free, all of the other units should follow soon after (especially as their are already ready working editors for the MK1 A4, Heat and RYTM, so it shouldn’t be as a big a job as the Digitakt which was a new proposition)

Maybe I am just in a more optimistic mood now after seeing the HEAT MK2 editor :wink:

8 Likes