Overbridge 2.0.30 Public Beta

Never used the recording feature in the software, so I will test that out when I am back from work.

Great work :3lektron:. @Olle: one thing, is it me or is the DN device overbridge figure missing in the appendix of the overbridge manual?

Yes, it is. I’ve reinstalled several times since, and still nothing.

Are you on Windows or macOS? If on macOS, I (+ a number of other Apple Users), install the entire Overbridge package (all standalone/plugins) - that corrected the issues I experienced with Overbridge not detecting Digitone connected to machine.

1 Like

Same here. 5+ years of waiting for this to work as advertised.
Very, very frustrating to say the least.

RYTM (mk1) 1.50A, OB 20.30.3, MAC OS 10.12.6. Nothing showing in OB Engine.
Currently without an interface as recently moved so I’ve literally been stopped in my tracks by this.

Hello swp, thanks for taking the time. I’ve done it several times since the issue arose & 3x today.

Try uninstalling all, installing latest, following directions in the manual, removing any hubs temporarily, I was able to use in Sierra and now Catalina.

different question: when updating overbrige, will i lose my total recall data (stored with my live sessions)…?

I’ve done all of this. A wasted afternoon and a track that a label was waiting for now in stasis.

Sorry, it is a PITA i’m sure.

Most importantly, your synth is set up in Overbridge USB mode?

Yes indeed it is. I’ve had these boxes since before OB came out so have gone through all the usual troubleshooting plenty of times.
Your effort is much appreciated though.

1 Like

Which Mac? Did it ever work?

I also have a Rytm I purchased ages back.

With identical hardware working I can’t imagine it would be something too out there?

Please create a support ticket and install by using terminal to get a logfile:

Example:
msiexec /i “C:\MyPackage\Example.msi” /L*V “C:\log\example.log”

Include that log in the support ticket.

1 Like

Which AV, out of curiosity?

Please create a support ticket an include log created by starting the installer with:

msiexec /i “C:\MyPackage\Example.msi” /L*V “C:\log\example.log”

2 Likes

It’s a mid-2012 mbp.

It’s always shown up before. Some sync issues and artefacts in Live but mostly okay, very buggy in Logic.

I’ve not even tried using OB for about a year now, is the latency thing when using it with other audio interfaces still an issue? Can I use my audio interface to send clock and sync my hardware, just using OB for it’s interface and not have it affect the sync of my project yet?

Even getting a support ticket is a hassle, the page just freezes at the Submit stage, JHFC!

Hallo everybody
is there any Overbridge 2.0 version to use with Mac Os 10.11.6 “El Capitan”
with Analog Four MKI and Analog Rhythm MKI ?

Sweet that works great! Thanks!