Overbridge 2.0.30 Public Beta

This version will not recognise the units ( Digitone in my case ) if the operating system is Mac OS Sierra I reverted back to 2.0.19.3 and now is working fine !

The nicest Xmas gift! Just bought Analog 4 and on to exploring overbridge with all my other Elektron gear during the holidays.
Happy holidays to all!!

1 Like

it is a little glitchy but it works for me in reaper. I haven’t updated my Mac yet. still on Mojave 10.14
For me, starting & stopping (after about 1 or two bars) a few times usually works out the glitches. I have my Digitakt following Reaper for the clock and the transport, but I never feed the Digi info from the piano roll.

This beta business is getting a bit nuts… how long has this been in development now?

1 Like

Both DigiTakt and DigiTone are not recognized and not detected on my mac under MacOS X Sierra, i had to downgrade to the previous Overbridge version to have everything working

Thanks Ryan.

Thread is here if any other Sierra people want it:

1 Like

I’m running on win7 and the OB beta is working ok with my a4 mkII and AR mkII.

it won’t even install on my computer running win 8.1…

Does anyone know if AXX is a possibility? Just curious

Rytm mk1 not recognized using MacOS Mojave

Nevermind, solved. USB not configured properly. DUH!

2 Likes

I’ve my Digitakt with Firmware version 1.11. Mac with Catalina 10.15.2. And overbridge2.0.30 dowloaded and Installed.

Despite I’ve checked that all Privacy and Security Settings are allowed, the system seems unable to see the digitakt so do Ableton Live.

What should I do?

Thanks for your support.

Are you sure you’re not on 1.11 Beta? Is your DT in OB Mode?

Yes firmware v 1.11, and overbridge mode on. Ciuld it be related to system preferences setup?

Could any of you post screenshots of your system preferences setup to compare please?

Thanks!

Still having the same issue as the last version :frowning:

Windows 10 build 18362

I try to install it, this time making sure my anti-virus was turned off just to get rid of that variable, and it still gets to the “removing shortcuts” part of the installer and then rolls back and states that the “Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified. …”

Is this this a registry issue? Haven’t been able to use Overbridge since 2.0.24 when my anti-virus stopped the installer. My Analog Heat MKII is already on 1.20 so I can’t revert back to an older Overbridge.

Please help.

Test on macOS Catalina:
Installed only Digitone Plugin (Overbridge does not detect Digitone)
Uninstall Overbridge and reinstall Overbridge with all Plugins
Overbridge does detect Digitone.

Anyone else experience this on macOS Catalina?

1 Like

I have the same issues. That´s sad because Reaper is my only DAW. Who ist the one to blame?
I´ve seen some Dave Mech videos on youtube where he starts Studio 1 and the DT just plays as it would be a VST plugin.
In Reaper it takes a whole bar to sync up correctly and while it´s doing this it plays a lot of unpleasant crackles.
I am on Windows 10, just for the record.
I have a Access Virus TI2 which plays over the same Overhub without any problems and perfectly in sync.

I had some failed attempts installing on win7 and it did make me consider upgrading to win10 - but I ended up getting it to work in win7. Not sure if this will help you, but here are some links to posts that did help me…

1 Like

… i swear to have been able to render tracks with analog heat thru the plugin in the master bus…
was i really just dreaming… or is this a specific OS ???

Yes, thank you for mentioning. This happens for me too with an Analog 4 (my only ob-supported hardware, so I picked only the A4 support) on Catalina. Was wondering why it was not detected until I saw your post.