Overbridge 2.0.11 Public Beta - Plugins, Drivers and Firmware

Yes I understand and I’ve tried as many boxes as I could :slight_smile:
So thx for your help!
In overbridge as standalone digitatk and analog heat worked.
They work also as a plugin on live. But Digitakt, Heat and Digitone don’t appear on the midi set up. So I went back to the previous one and the midi set up is fine.
Then I’ve tried again to uninstall and install again the new one and again they don’t appear in the midi set up.
You know when you do this on 3 different computers with different system on Mac and it doesn’t work in all of them… it means it’s faulty. I’ve been on Mac since day one so I know when something is weird.
So any solution is welcome but I am afraid it’s something with the update. Or maybe the firmware of digitakt, Digitone, heat and the others need an update.
Do you have a Mac? does it work for you?

1 Like

it does show up…My A4 is MK1 and I run Logic.
[Mac, Mojave]

@arnolt this is what I’m talking about in Audio Midi Setup. two versions will show up depending on what mode you are in. I DID have an issue with the A4 showing up briefly then disappearing. that was because in this…

…the A4 had no inputs enabled. it did not show up in Logic or Audio Midi Setup because of this. but it DID show in the OB engine and control panel. enable in the MAIN in and outs. then restart your A4 and see if that werks. [that is if you see in the control panel with no inputs enabled. or other inputs enabled and MAINS are off [turn all off and enable MAINS]]

The old version of OB2

then new update

I don’t see anywhere I could do what you did with A4 but with digitakt, Digitone or heat.

So I am back with the old one and again it works but the new one no way…

One thing I’ve checked is that I wanted to update again the firmware on my machines Elektron when I was on the OB new update and one thing I saw is that in the C6 app no one Elektron machines appeared

not even in the audio

But if you look the old one

everything is fine

To be honest I am getting mad not to find the solution… :frowning:

2 Likes

arg…thats SUPER odd.
have you tried the dreaded…factory reset, then update again?
I do it a fair bit…I like starting clean.

what OS on yer Mac?

I tested here on mac Sierra 10.12.6 with my A4 mk2

Sound and sync are working in Cubase 10.0.15.
just parameters automatisation of the plugin are not yet working.

In Ableton Live 9 all functions are working.

I didn’t used the audio interface function because i don’t need it.

Great !

Mac OS X Mojave last version. And the others Mac OS X Sierra last version. I don’t want to do the factory reset too many projects inside that I don’t want to lose… installing should be easy and straight forward! I’ve never have a problem like this when I don’t find a solution since I am working on Mac because it’s easy and straightforward even when there is a trouble but this time wow… I think I will let it go and wait a better version! Enough time wasted for now :sweat_smile: Thx for help that was really kind :wink:

Clearly something has changed between the versions, best you can do is report it in a ticket. You can also downgrade to the previous working version until a new build shows up.

Yes I did both… :slight_smile:

They’ve never replied but I’ve sent a ticket for Reason at the beginning of the version beta.
It took them more than a month to answer so let’s see how long for this new ticket that I’ve sent the day after the update was out… :slight_smile:

Yeah I am working back on the old one even if it does a bit of glitches at least it works and installation is working :slight_smile:

I’ve got an Analog Heat mk1 with 1.11_BETA3 installed, along with 2.0.11 beta overbridge. The AH mk1 is in overbridge mode, but Overbridge doesn’t see it (it doesn’t show up in the device list).

This is on a MacBook Pro running Mojave

I previously had an older beta installed, would the uninstaller in the 2.0.11 beta uninstall the older versions?

I’m going to try re-installing 2.0.11 beta to see if I get a different result.

1 Like

Re-installing (overbridge on the mac) had no effect. Anything I should try before submitting a ticket?

get on another computer, sysex dump your stuff. factory reset, import sysex.

Having the same issue with my analog heat MKI as @joshEjosh.
Also have the latest OS on both OBB and AHMKI. OB/Engine does not recognize my MKI Heat.

Running 10.13.5 High Sierra.

The engine was recognizing/working fine last week. :confused:

So what’s the verdict on the Digitakt update? I’m on Mac High Sierra (10.13.6)

Is it safer to wait?

Munro, i have high sierra 10.13.6 and my Digitakt and Digitone work well, the overbridge and de audio interface on both machines, but the MIDI part is not work, not appear on ableton.

Arnolt, i find this…if you put the both machines in USB-midi-only…the MIDI presents also de C6 its works, but no the OB, so i think also is a issue from de update.

1 Like

I updated on Mac and still having the exact same issue with weird audio pitch / slowing down as before when using audio over USB from DT to VST

Has anyone got the Digitakt VST working with Ableton 10 in Mac OSX Mojave 10.1.4.3? The stand alone works great but the VST never sees that the Overbridge Engine is running. Please help. Ive allowed the extension in my security preferences.

Yes, same here… after the update on Digitone and Analog Heat MK1, Overbridge on Mojave:

• Neither the AH MK1 nor the Digitone shows up in Overbridge.
  • USB MIDI mode works fine on both devices.

Have not tried Digitakt yet. Will hold off on that I think.

It works fine here. Please check:

• did you install the latest OS on the digitakt? Each update of the overbridge vst works only with the corresponding OS that needs to be installed on the device
  • if you are not sure which versions you have download the installer and OS again (top of this thread). Now comes the important part: before you install again use the un-installer to remove all overbridge software. Restart the mac and use the installer again

On the latest version of overbridge (2.0.11.2beta) and the latest version of the Digitakt firmware (1.11beta6)

Standalone digitakt app works great but the VST in Ableton 10.6 just say that the overbridge engine isn’t running when it is. Digitakt just says idle in the overbridge app. Ive allowed the extension in my security and preferences. Out of ideas at this point.